Social Media Management for Law Firms
Social media management for law firms is the process of creating, scheduling, analyzing, listening, and engaging with content posted on social media platforms, like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. At AIJ Communications we conduct these services in order to save time, improve productivity, and tap into the potential of an attorney’s audience.
By building up social media channels a law firm can generate more attention, more engagement and more trust in the public’s eye on a consistent basis.
The services we provide for social media management include:
- Social Media Calendars
- Back-end work
- Content Creation
- Social Media Analysis Breakdowns
- Consumer engagement
- Identifying Target Audiences
- Post Boosting
Engaging with your audience through social media is more important than ever. Customers interact with brands via Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn as well as other platforms, and they expect fast responses and professional outputs.
AIJ Communication’s social media management team is equipped with the knowledge and resources to manage your social media presence to the best ability. Through targeted posting, sponsored ads, and a wide range of social media tactics that are far beyond common knowledge, we can bring your social media game to the next level.
Responding Quickly and Efficiently on Social Media
Times are changing at a rapid pace. With 54% of consumers wanting customer service through social media rather than phone or email, the ability to respond quickly and efficiently is key. With standard social media platform functionality, this is a serious chore that likely involves a rep that can keep track of all of it for you. At AIJ we handle these tasks for the firms we represent and make social media management easy for our clients to track through our social media analysis.
Social media management tools and services are designed to make marketing easier, which ultimately increases profits, especially for attorneys. Tools and services like these have a number of helpful benefits that will reinvigorate your marketing efforts and put your firm in front of your target audience.
Social media management can help you:
- Save time – by scheduling posts in advance, rather than burdening yourself with remembering to post at peak hours during the day.
- Increase authority – by posting multiple times a day on a wide range of platforms.
- Understand your audience – by providing in-depth analytics that explain who is following you, where they’re coming from, and what they want from your business.
- Improve customer support – by creating a simple pathway for customers to inquire about your company through social media and making it simple for you to respond.
- Take control of your brand’s reputation – by allowing you to monitor comments and feedback more closely, and respond as quickly as possible.
- Foster innovation- by encouraging creative collaboration across new platforms, for each social media campaign.